Safelite Auto Glass - BEWARE of Safelite Autoglass!!!!!!
I am a former employee of Safelite Autoglass, I was not fired or terminated.I worked for their Sacramento CA and locally here in the DFW area and quit my job there because of their poorly trained techs.
basically I got tired of cleaning up after people who had no business replacing auto glass, I WOULDN'T LET ONE OF THEM FIX MY BYCICLE to put it softly. A brief point I want to make is that I have the credentials to say what I am saying now with 10 years in the glass business management and installing. They manufacture their own glass and it is of very poor quality as an installer I had countless incidents of parts not fitting correctly or breaking during installation. I will keep it short by explaining the training these armatures are working with, they have a turn and burn process and put guys that start with no experience and train them for a 90 day period and throw them out on their own to fix your vehicle, are you comfortable with that?
Note the proper replacement of your windshield could be the difference between life and death, you airbags depend on your windshield to operate and in the event of a head on collision or vehicle roll over you could be killed by an improper replacement.
I have witnessed first hand that the adhesive they use is cheap and fails often, failing by not firmly adhering to the glass, trust me I am not a disgruntled employee by any means.I simply want people to do some research on safety and ask the right questions before choosing the company that will perform this service.1068ea73 review #171596
You may also like
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."
- "I am from Egypt and I have NISSAN Sunny 2008.Nissan Services Centers here in Egypt is very bad,not qualified to work under NISSAN brand and you can get car accident..."
- "Sent my daughter there the result was one tire clearly a defect Blew out after only 2 days and Tire Kingdom refused to offer a replacement also Tires were not..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "We had this washer only a month and had to have a serviceman out, it wouldn't agitate. Put on a new timer. And it only agitated in the..."
- "Consumers beware Leather blend couches, flammable stuffing used, corporations recommendation is to cover sofas to avoid their opinion of pet damage, stuffing flattens and elbow rest on wood frame of..."
- "Two years ago, we had part of the house ripped out and rebuilt due to mold remediation. Although the HVAC units were off during this time, we thought it would..."