Safelite Auto Glass - Contest Scam ran by Safelite AutoGlass
I was in the Safelite Great American Fraud contest...
When I entered the contest, I shot up to 18th place pretty quickly, then it slowed to a crawl.. I decided to size up the competition, and looked at the other individuals who had entered. I chose the top ten as a starting point, and just took a peek at their walls. They have their name displayed as a hyperlink below each of their images.
When reviewing the competition I noticed that many were using Like-Exchange type websites, and or blogs. If none are you are aware of this process, its where you go to the page, and say I have X amount of votes to trade for X in return. Also, on these sites is a major group of "vote sellers" Here is one example XX
When I was reviewing those profiles, I found that 4 of the top ten all knew each other. I found evidence, took screenshots ... and what not. I was contacted by other contestants who had entered into other contests and lost to those SAME 4 people.. we are not talking about ONE contest here.. several.
This one guy in particular was very vulgar, and rude.. he also admits to blatanly cheating, and owning multiple accounts
Whats peculiar about him, is once I identified him to Safelite publicly he changes his profile name 3-4 times in the span of 10 minutes, what that bright bulb did not realize is that your personal profile URL remains the same...
What is the gas on the fire is .. when you see his entry in the contest.. its under
When you click on the link, it takes you to
Who also uses
I noticed quite a bit of traffic, and gathered information including this past contest
ON page 3 there are some interesting comments
at 06:31PM on August 26, 2012
"YES SECILIA MARQUIS IS ALSO ME LOL TELL EVERYONE SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW GO SNOOP SOME MORE FIND MORE EVIDENCE LOL OR YOU CAN GET A LIFE :)"
at 05:30PM on August 26, 2012
I VOTE YOU 200 VOTES AND YOU NO PAY BACK! RETURN MY VOTES OR I REPORT TO SPONSOR! YOU CHEATER! YOU SCAM ME OUT OF MY VOTES! SPONSOR SHOULD KNOW YOU, KIMBERLY ANN AND SECILIA MARQUES IS SAME PERSON CHEATING PEOPLE OF THEIR VOTES!
4 of the top ten all related by blood or marriage
I supplied screenshots, I supplied all the evidence I could gather, and notified Safelite.
I was in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them of them professional contest cheaters...
Most of you know what their response was, I was disqualified for notifying them of cheaters. After proving their DQ of my entry was not according to their rules, and that I was justified.. they readmitted my entry to the contest.
The next day, I was sent a vote count, and was told I was not in the top ten...
Ok, thats fine I can lose fairly....
Then I noticed that 4 of the top ten winners were the circle of cheaters I had notified Safelite on.. Jon Ross/Kim Baker Engaged, living in the same house...
Michael Uylaki was top spot, and is the cousin of Jon Ross/Hamilton
Kristina Gizynski https://www.facebook.com/kristina.gizynski is the girlfriend/fiance to Michael U
I contacted safelite with all this, and received an answer back, stating sorry the contest is over, better luck next time.
I just want to let you all know that even before the contest was over, they had ALL the information in hand, and are basically refuting the answer
Dont waste your time on contests that are "Like" based
Dont take your buisness to Safelite AutoGlass
if you were a contest entrant, and feel like you deserve better here is their PR managers phone number and address
Melina Metzger, PR Manager
2400 Farmers Drive
Columbus, OH 43235
You may also like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "Autumn Park apts.phx. On the outside these apts. turned Condo's don't look so bad. However living there is another story. The bug infestation is bad enough. But add..."
- "I ordered the system with a spare AC Adapter and Battery which was displayed as a 9 cell battery. I got the system, and the AC adapter, but no..."
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."