Safelite Auto Glass - Safelite is NOT an American Company!
Safelite is NOT an American-owned Company! It was sold to a foreign conglomerate 4 years ago. It is owned by Belron (British Company). Belron, in turn, is owned by a Dieteren, a Belgin Company. Therefore Safelite is a Belgin Company, not American.
Safelite contracts with insurance companies (that is probably how you heard of them). Your insurance company wants you to use Safelite because they are cheap. As you can see from the customer service reviews, the quality of their work is suspect.
Every dollar that goes to Safelite, puts your local auto glass company out of business. Buy local.1086ff6e review #172946
You may also like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "I needed a windshield replacement on my 1999 ford van. Safelite came out removed old windshield said window casing had large hole in it and rust, hole is 1 mm..."
- "I sat at counter and had all I could do to not throw up. The stainless and shelves were nasty. The manger looked nasty. Pants dragging on floor wearing..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I live in Kuwait . I had purchased a Rose Metal stone studded watch couple of months back from "On Time Watches " Kuwait . It has now..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."